Sunday, July 27, 2008

Final Year Project

Two more days,im gonna to face the very last of my final year project- poster presentation which i've dreamed and ambitious to make it very good one before this last semester started. But, it was not a good one at all, it's totally a rubbish project work. I keep on asking myself,why i will choose such title, why.. and now im really still in trouble and stuck half way in my project,while the everyone of all the other project students have their actual design after the final report..i dare to say that i'm the only one that really dont' have a actual design yet. This title is really hard,tough,complicated,calculation also never learn before,requires degree study also,and im just a diploma student,how i wish if someone can understand what i'm handling now. Beside to handle all this project stuff, and not to forget that im an emo-guy who needs someone to support me by my side, but.. my world is not as simple and ordinary as you all think.. everyone is doing well,but not me. I'm not doing well and not deserved well on everything where i supposed to be..is hard to explain..is really hard..and now each of them has their own life..left me alone to face the unmeaningful days of my own world.. but i will still try my best to find a solution for my project..while my world beside project, i think i can only describe through this lyrics by nan quan mama.

下雨天了怎么办 我好想你
不敢打给你 我找不到原因
什么失眠的声音 变得好熟悉
沉默的场景 做你的代替
陪我听雨滴 期待让人越来越沉溺
谁和我一样 等不到他的谁
爱上你我总在学会 寂寞的滋味
一个人撑伞 一个人擦泪 一个人好累
怎样的雨 怎样的夜 怎样的我能让你更想念
雨要多大 天要多黑 才能够有你的体贴 其实
没有我你分不清那些 差别 接近还能多一些
别说你会难过 别说你想改变 被爱的人不用道歉

看著你一整个晚上 为了他的细心的打扮
还常常问我 穿哪件衣服 可以比较挑他的喜欢
我只是你诉苦的对象 哭累之后可休息的地方
我在你心里 到底是有没有 一点重量 泪融化了妆
是他给的伤 我却只能在一旁 忍不住的看 好朋友模样
用来隐藏对你的情感 连大声爱我都不敢讲 泪融化了妆
是他给的伤 连常常放手都不管 谁叫我爱上 只是回头望
你那一张连一丝笑容 也都不属於我的脸庞 真的很伤
他一句抱歉你就原谅 在电话里笑的很灿烂
你连句谢谢也没有对我讲
转身就忘

No comments: